Check Zoning Ordinances

  • Check under Resouces > Ordinances for zoning oridnances in New Ellenton.
  • Check whether your new location is on sewer or has sewer available.


Complete and Submit a Zoning Application at City Hall ($50-$100 Fee)

  • If you're starting a business or moving a business into the city, you will need a Business License for the City of New Ellenton.  The Business License Application is available here.
  • Once you're approved, contact Aiken County Building Codes, Permits, and Inspections (803) 642-1518 for additional/applicable permits.


Set up your services